TrueFRESH Ventilation Systems
Bring the outdoors indoors with our TrueFRESH™ Ventilation Systems. It brings fresh air into your house' even if the all the window are closed. It works to recover heat or cooling from the air leaving the house in any season. What about humidity? TrueFRESH also has energy recovery ventilators (ERVs) that kick into gear on humid days' reducing the amount of humidity coming in.
- Year-round ventilation
- 2 operating modes Intermittent and Continuous Ventilation
- Intuitive Balancing Two variable-speed motors — one for each air stream — work with the integrated speed control so installers can adjust the speed of each motor up and down to easily balance the system. This eliminates the need for adjusting dampers.
- Push Through—Operation System Outside air is pushed through the heat exchanger' which acts as a noise reducer. This process is very silent and provides you with better home comfort.
- Proportional defrost The defrost energy is controlled by the outdoor air temperature. The motor speed essentially increases as outdoor temperature drops to provide increased defrost capability
- Speed control balancing system
|MODEL||Description||CFM Max||CFM Min||Dimensions |
|VNT5150H||HRV System ||160 ||30 ||13.4x25.8x27.5 ||48 |
|VNT5200H||HRV System ||220 ||50 ||18.4x25.8x27.5 ||58 |
|VNT5150E||ERV System ||160 ||30 ||13.4x25.8x27.5 ||48 |
|VNT5200E||ERV System ||220 ||30 ||18.4x25.8x27.5 ||58 |48-25398.pdf
- All Parts
for 60 months -
- for 120 months - Ventilation Motors
(Specification Sheet, Technical Information)