As a Heating and Indoor Air Quality Company we want everyone to know we will be business as usual and open for all our customers home needs. I wanted to go over a few of our procedures we are implementing for precautionary measures until further notice. Since we are a full service provider we want to make certain that both homeowners and our staff are happy and healthy!
1) A new set of gloves and booties will be worn on all jobs when we enter the home and discarded once the work is complete.
2) Tools and the area worked on will be wiped down with disinfectant on each job.
3) If any of our team shows any symptoms they will be kept home.
4) No work order signatures will be required on our tablets for minimal contact.
5) We would like to use distancing as much as possible while in your home and here in the office.
6) As always we will do our proper hand washing between jobs and other common sense precautions.
7) We have a limited number of masks so if someone is sick in your home let us know so we can make necessary repairs while keeping everyone safe.
If anyone in your household is feeling ill, please let us know in the office or let the technician know so we can take the necessary precautions or reschedule you if need be.
Thank you for business!
Please stay safe and healthy!
roll-over the images to explore our services
With over 15 years of experience, Advantage Heating and Cooling will meet all of your environmental needs. We provide excellent service, repair and installation on both residential and commercial heating, cooling and air quality systems.
We are your local Colorado Springs HVAC Experts ready to keep you comfortable!
1110 E Fillmore St
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Advantage Heating and Air
We are closed for the following Holidays:
Thanksgiving and the Day after
New Years Day
Check out the work we've done in your area.